MY ART cascade tranquility

MY ART cascade tranquility
cascades in the adirondacks, NY

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hey all, Im back, i see i still have no followers maybe when i tweet tonight i can change it all.  I found todays Meditation for the day from 24 hours a day quite intriguing (if in AA you are familiar with the day to day writings): It goes like this 'I must rely on God.  I must trust Him to the limit. I must depend on the Divine Power in all human relationships.  I will wait for guidasnce on each important decision,  I will meet the test of waiting until a thing seems rught before I do it.  Every work for God must meet this test of time. The guidance will come, if I wait for it.' So anyway the reason i find this so intriguing is because i haven't quite grasped the whole concept of God, I try to pray, but it is dificult to have a conversation with somone who isn't actualloy in your presence...Maybe someone could help me with that...Got any ideas for me ? plz

No comments:

Post a Comment