MY ART cascade tranquility

MY ART cascade tranquility
cascades in the adirondacks, NY

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Addiction

It's saturday morning and i don't really know much about blogging, but it might be a good way to journal, one of my older mentors said i really should write in a journal because it will help so why not do it in a blog.  I have nothing to hide and i may as well share my thoughts, feelings, and ideas, who knows they may help someone else...

In am an addict but I'm in recovery.  Some days are good, some days are bad, and some days are wonderful.  I attend a class at a place called Western Judicial, Well I have an assignment due on Tuesday.  The essay I have to write is "What addiction is and how it applies to your use of prescription drugs."  The questions you get do get you thinking, but sometimes i think I could come up with better questions.  So probably that is what I should do'

Each blog I write I am going to come up with a question and answer it my way, so If anyone can think of any questions for me I would love to answer it, or if anyone would like to answer the questions i come up with that would be awesome too... so let's do it, MAYBE WE COULD HELP EACH OTHER!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment